Tuesday 31 January 2017

ROMANTIC LANGUAGE WHEN IN RELATIONSHIP

When my world is falling apart, when there’s no light to break up the dark, that’s when I look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shore and I can’t find my way home anymore, that’s when I look at you.
Do you know? You’re beautiful :D

Darl, you’re the most amazingly wonderful boy that I ever know. Goodnight. For the last time I said this sentence, maybe tomorrow it will be expensive sentence :P
I Love You Darl..

Darl, I’m home if you are there beside me.

I was so afraid, now I realize
Love is never wrong
And so it never dies
The happiness I feel with you
Anywhere we go
We’re home if we are there together
Like dark, turning into day
Somehow we’ll come through
Now that I’ve found you
Love will find a way

Home
Darl, you’re my home
You’re the place where I belong someday, but now I’ve feel it
Darl, I’m home if you’re there beside me
Darl, I’m home if we are there together
Darl, I’m going home…

Happy Birthday Darl…
Wish you all the best. Sorry, I can’t give the best. Only pray and this gift for you…
Wish you like this gift!
Please use on your daily and use when you are going to campus.

                                                 Sincerely
                                                 The girl that really love you….

By Syarah Amalia

No comments:

Post a Comment